The Jockey Club Home for Hospice (JCHH) strives to serve patients with life-limiting illnesses and ensures that no patient will be deprived of appropriate quality hospice and palliative care. Thanks to the generosity of The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust and the community for their donation and support, families who are looking for our service can now can apply for various kind of subsidies including “The Jockey Club Inpatient Hospice Care Subsidy Programme” if certain criteria is fulfilled. Our social workers and medical team would assess the applications with due consideration given to the patient’s household financial condition.
Qualified applicants must fulfill ALL the criteria below:
- Patient, who is a permanent HK resident, suffers from a life threatening illness and has been told there is little chance of a medical cure or remission;
- Patient & family agrees on palliative care & DNACPR;
- At least a family member or a significant other agrees to be involved in the end-of-life holistic support for the patient, and to work closely with our case manager;
- Recommended by social workers or medical practitioners with supporting documents and passed through the family financial assessment under JCHH criteria;
- For application, please contact our social workers at (852) 2331 7000.