Project Officer (Part-time)
- Work with the Clinical Team to review and update JCHH policy, standard and guidelines
- Support the coordination, implementation and evaluation of quality improvement project.
- Co-ordinate and support the Clinical related meetings, organizing and ensuring that agendas are relevant and in line with sector priorities.
- Assist in coordinating training and briefing program.
- Support specific initiatives, activities, projects and research commissioned by the Clinical Team Head, or Organization Head.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisors
- A degree from a University or equivalent.
- Working experience in hospital or healthcare settings
- Experiences in coordinating projects.
- Good command of communication and presentation skills in both English and Chinese.
Closing Date: 20 Oct 2018