Clinical Services Assistant
Perform clerical duties under supervision in ward areas include:
- Preparing and assisting in documentation for admission and discharge;
- Clerical support for nursing tasks;
- Filing and retrieval of medical record;
- Ordering and Handling patients’ meal;
- Keeping inventory and replenish ward stores;
- Assisting in data collection and compilation of statistical report;
- Supporting ward teaching and meeting activities
- Other related duties assigned by nurse in-charge.
- Higher diploma or above, with minimum 1 year experience in general administration;
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua;
- Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- be self-motivated, independent, hardworking and able to work under pressure.