Clinical Services Assistant
Perform clerical duties under supervision in ward areas include:
- Preparing and assisting in documentation for admission and discharge;
- Clerical support for nursing tasks;
- Filing and retrieval of medical record;
- Ordering and Handling patients’ meal;
- Keeping inventory and replenish ward stores;
- Assisting in data collection and compilation of statistical report;
- Supporting ward teaching and meeting activities
- Other related duties assigned by nurse in-charge.
- Higher diploma or above, with minimum 1 year experience in general administration;
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua;
- Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- be self-motivated, independent, hardworking and able to work under pressure.
Interest parties please send your full resume with expected salary and the earliest available date via mail to Human Resources Department, The Society for the Promotion of Hospice Care – Jockey Club Home for Hospice at No.18, A Kung Kok Shan Road, Shatin, Hong Kong or by email to[email protected]. (Personal Data will be used for recruitment purpose only)